Friday, November 6, 2009

The Chronicles of Roy - Love, Lever and Fart

The Pituitary gland, ladies & gentlemen, is the mightiest of all the things in the world, mightier that the God himself. It makes men do audacious things like climb mountains, cut huge rocks and make a Taj Mahal. Yes, it is the very bloody gland responsible for making one fall in love. And at 20, a young man’s PG is at its best, one falls in love every 5 days. I was no different; I too had an object of affection. She was a very sweet girl with big eyes and flawless skin. I wouldn’t leave any chance of being close to her, carpentry workshops, welding workshops and moulding and chemistry labs..these were heaven to me, ‘coz there I cud very effortlessly stand on her side and bathe myself of her presence. This went on for a very long time so much so that I was planning to ask her out any day now. One fine afternoon, while taking the lunch, I was contemplating my moves for the chemistry lab; I was going to ask her out. I discussed it with my chums; Roy being one of them and they gave me a go ahead. Finally the moment came, I was standing with sulphuric acid in one hand and my heart in another, my mouth was so pregnant with my feelings that they cud have come out anytime now.
But fate had something else in mind, and what he had in his mind involved me and Roy. The backdrop to this fatal idea of fate was that Roy loves to eat, and when he eats he stuffs himself; totally unaware of his metabolic capabilities as he always overestimated them. As a result of this, his butt has always been a serious threat to the well being of air in his surroundings. And that very afternoon, Roy had filled himself with a very spicy meal. So there I was standing with my amorous interest about to blurt out my feelings, when Roy came to borrow a beaker and very innocently let out the gaseous discharge he was famous for and left before the gaseous discharge could be detected. And as I opened my pregnant mouth, my nose sensed the the aftermath of the discharge and so did her nose. The reaction was obvious, I was held as a culprit for the pollution and she gave me the look that a lady of French aristocracy would give to the rotting plebeians. I could never make it up to her in the years to come while Roy’s butt was unanimously declared be the "Boforce" of the hostel.

1 comment:

ExpCG said...

hahhahhaa.. reminds me of lover matru, He is best fit for this char.